Right Arrow Dropdown Expand Right Arrow Left Arrow Contract Download Search user

Thursday, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
June 9 – June 9, 2022

CCP Annual Fundraiser: with Patrick Pound and special guest PHOTO 2022 Artistic Director Elias Redstone

Join us from 6:30pm—8:30pm on Thursday 9 June to acknowledge CCP’s stellar contribution to the PHOTO 2022 program and the launch of the CCP Annual Fundraiser

Hosted by Patrick Pound, CCP Chair of the Board, with special guest PHOTO 2022 Artistic Director Elias Redstone, this is one of the last chances to witness three acclaimed exhibitions: a self-titled solo presentation by Paul Mpagi Sepuya, Martine Gutierrez’s Internet Immigrant, and Queering the Frame: Community, Time, Photography featuring Brook Andrew, J Davies, Helen Grace, Samuel Hodge, Shannon May Powell and The Huxleys. Come and celebrate international photography at its finest with PHOTO 2022 at the CCP.

We are also seeking your support. As a not-for-profit, CCP receives just 30% of funding through government programs, leaving a gap of 70% to be raised by our valued community. Every donation makes an impact, from supporting artists to produce new and ambitious works, to developing public educational programs for lens-based practice.

Patrick Pound has kindly created a new artwork edition for CCP with generous support from Fini Frames. 1 of the 15 available prints will be given away to a lucky donor on the night via a random prize draw. The Camera Club, giclee print on rag paper, 2022 (pictured) is exclusive to CCP, and any donations of $50 or above enters you in the draw to win. Good luck!

Help us continue a legacy established more than 35 years ago by making a donation on the night or online today here.

Walk-ins welcome, but you can click here to register your attendance.