FREE ONLINE RESOURCES FOR VCE STUDIO ARTS EXAMS
Explore a microcosm of the local art industry online.
Find free new resources specially created for VCE Studio Arts, Unit 4, Art Industry Contexts.
Discover public, commercial and artist-run-initiatives including:
Centre for Contemporary Photography (CCP)
Online VCE support material encompasses topics including:
- The marketing and promotion of contemporary art exhibitions
- Case studies examining the display of artworks in a variety of contexts
- The roles and characteristics of different exhibition spaces
- Case studies revealing methods for the preservation and conservation of artworks
- An arts industry glossary
- A range of practice questions for teachers and students
The FAST website has been developed with support from the DEECD and the Danielle and Daniel Besen Foundation in consultation with the VCAA (Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority).
This project is supported by The Daniel and Danielle Besen Foundation.
Last Updated 18 December 2012